- Divorce/Separation – Options and cost
- How do we resolve finances and child arrangements?
- Wills – what are the benefits of having them?
- Powers of Attorney – what are they and why make them?
Why not join us between 10am-3pm on one of our open days for a freeand confidential discussion with a specialist Lawyer who will answer yourquestions and concerns relating to separation/divorce, Wills and Trusts andexplain the options available to you.
No appointment is necessary.
Bring your questions on one of the following dates:
– Saturday 12th May 2018
– Friday 7th September 2018
– Friday 16th November 2018
25 Exeter Road, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 8AR
We look forward to seeing you!
THIS IS A FREE OPEN DAY, NO FEES OR CHARGES APPLY. FREE PARKING.PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADVISE IN DETAIL ONTHE DAY. FOR A FULL APPOINTMENT OR FOR MORE INFORMATION:Contact Sarah Willett on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01638 560556