Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Edmondson Hall’s highly skilled team of experienced litigators can provide practical and sensible advice to achieve swift and effective solutions to your dispute. The team has substantial experience in assisting individuals, partnerships, LLPs or companies in finding the best solution to the problem they are faced with. Edmondson Hall have been and are instructed in a diverse range of disputes which include:
- Commercial and Business Disputes
- Debt Recovery and enforcement nationally and internationally
- Property or neighbour Disputes
- Professional Negligence
Examples of our instruction include:
- Acting for businesses and individuals in successfully pursuing high value debts and securing judgments and enforcements of those judgments internationally.
- Securing high value damages having successfully established professional negligence.
- Successfully resolving neighbour disputes over rights of access and boundary issues.
- Successfully defending and resolving a claim against a commercial client for circa £300,000.00 brought in the Royal Courts of Justice
Mark Edmondson firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah Hargreaves email@example.com
Justin Wadham firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Herbert email@example.com