Personal Injury Claims and Fatal Accident Act Claims
Personal Injury Claims
Edmondson Hall Solicitors can provide you with specialist advice on how to bring a claim when you have suffered an injury because of someone else’s fault. We can explain to you what you can expect to recover in your claim and help you claim what you are entitled to, whether you have suffered a minor injury or a life-changing injury.
We can assist you with:
- Accidents at Work
- Fatal Accidents
- Equine, sport and leisure injuries
- Slips and trips
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- Medical negligence
- Psychiatric injuries
If you are unsure whether your injury falls into any of the above categories please contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss a possible claim with you.
Deborah Hargreaves is Head of Personal Injury and is a Senior Litigator Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. Deborah and other members of the team have:
- Recovered six-figure settlements for individuals injured in complex horse-riding accidents
- Established liability in complicated equine claims both for horse-riding enthusiasts, work riders and jockeys
- Recovered a six-figure sum for a deep sea diver injured whilst working on the sea bed
- Recovered high value settlements for farm and construction site workers
- Assisted individuals who have fallen over in both workplace and non-workplace environments
- Recovered damages for numerous individuals injured whilst at work
Fatal Accident Act Claims
If a family member has tragically died as a result of an accident, the family may be entitled to bring a claim for compensation. Edmondson Hall can assist and advise you on bringing such a claim. Please contact us for more information.
Deborah Hargreaves email@example.com
James Crussel firstname.lastname@example.org